Disinfection Services in Bowie, Maryland
The coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, has been spreading throughout the United States. Many people wonder how they can reduce the spread of the coronavirus in Bowie, Maryland within their homes and workplaces in order to stay healthy and keep loved ones safe. Certified Green Team complies with the CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces to kill viruses.
Call for a FREE Quote
How to Prevent Spread of Virus in Bowie
The coronavirus is new to the area, and there is still much to learn about it. However, the same products that kill 99.9% of other viruses and prevent the spread of germs also work to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
Here are the top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- People with symptoms (fever, sudden cough, etc) should stay home.
- Practice social distancing in Bowie, meaning avoid areas where people congregate and try to maintain a parameter six feet of space from others.
- Frequently clean all surfaces that come into contact with people; light switches, doorknobs, faucets, etc.
- Frequently disinfect surface using EPA-approved products that can kill the coronavirus, such as Clorox or Lysol.
- Frequently wash your hands by scrubbing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, you can call Certified Green Team for disinfection services at (240) 531-8001 or obtain a quick quote.
Why Call Certified Green Team for Bowie Disinfection Services?
- Although the coronavirus is a new virus, other viruses, such as various forms of the flu affect thousands of people each year. Form many years, Certified Green Team has provided disinfection services and follows practices outlined by the CDC to reduce the spread of disease.
- Certified Green Team's crews are highly trained and supervised to comply with CDC guidelines when cleaning and sanitizing homes and offices.
- When you call (240) 531-8001 for cleaning and sanitizing services to reduce the spread of coronavirus or other viruses, you will get a full home solution that ensures that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, including knobs, switches, handles and more.
- These disinfection practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are the best-known measures to prevent the spread of viruses.
What Are the Most Common Symptoms of Coronavirus?
One fact about COVID-19 that was recently discovered is that it can be spread before symptoms appear. Young people often report no symptoms or mild symptoms. However, they can still spread the virus to more vulnerable people. The most commonly reported symptoms of coronavirus are fever, cough and shortness of breath. The coronavirus is especially problematic for the elderly and those with underlying health issues.
For more information on recommended precautions for preventing the spread of coronavirus, visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
Call for FREE Disinfection Services Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "Excellent duct cleaning company. They showed us all the before and after photos of our air ducts. We were shocked at how dirty they were."
Chantelle Jones in Chantilly, VA2020-05-18
★★★★★ - "They did a great carpet cleaning service in our office."
Larry Jacobs in Silver Hill, MD2020-05-18
★★★★★ - "Wonderful carpet cleaning company, my husband and I will use them again."
cherri pockeko in Washington Grove, MD2020-05-18
★★★★★ - "I was in need of a carpet cleaning company for my home in Annapolis. I am very happy I found them. I will be referring them."
Natalie Resnov in Annapolis, MD2020-05-18
★★★★★ - "The best carpet cleaning service in Columbia, MD"
Dan S. in Columbia, MD2020-05-18
★★★★★ - "We had a birds nest in our dryer vent. We called our local dryer vent cleaners. They were able to remove the birds without harming them, and got our dryer vent cleaned."
Alex Botnar in Windsor Mill, MD2020-05-18
★★★★★ - "Very quick and pleasant dryer vent service"
Jackson in Alexandria, VA2020-02-24
★★★★★ - "My wife bought a very expensive wool rug. I was very much against it, even more so when my kids spilled milk all over it and I couldn’t get it out with water. We called Green Team and they advised us on what to do before making things worse. It worked to an extent so I had them come to pick up the rug to clean it in their warehouse. 2 weeks later and it came back again free."
Michael Zheng in Bethesda, MD2019-05-28